As featured on
CLAY CENTER — Nearly three weeks after Sydney Loofe disappeared, law enforcement recovered a body they believe to be hers Monday afternoon in a rural part of Clay County, officials say.
- Conservatives balk at GOP plan to avert government shutdown
- Optimism in Iraq fuels revived interest in vintage cars
- Victims confront Larry Nassar in court: 'Little girls don't stay little forever'
- Lawmakers: Gov. Greitens' affair distracts from tax effort
- House panel subpoenas Bannon in Russia probe showdown
We’re writing to thank you for your activating your full access subscription including all madison.com websites, mobile apps and more. With your “full-access” subscription to the [NEWSPAPER NAME], you get everything produced by the area’s largest news team, plus even more products and servic…