WASHINGTON (AP) — Trump says sanctions against North Korea will remain in place until denuclearization agreement reached.
- Former congressman from Hawaii quits GOP, citing Trump
- Lawyer who alleged 'plot' to frame Trump joins legal team
- Grassley considers hearing with Facebook, Google, Twitter CEOs after reports of data harvesting
- Trump wants more traffickers put to death. Can he do that?
- The Latest: Trump, Dems at odds over immigrants, border wall
Latest Local Offers
ServiceMaster of the Black Hills
Anderson's Pest Pros
Dakota Chimney & Restoration, Inc.