As featured on
SARPOL-E-ZAHAB, Iran (AP) — Iranian President Hassan Rouhani launched an investigation Tuesday into why government housing built by his hard-line predecessor collapsed while others withstood a powerful earthquake near the border with Iraq that killed more than 530 people.
- Ex-President Pinera leads Chile vote, but faces runoff
- Japan trade surplus sinks in October as energy imports surge
- German government talks collapse; Merkel seeks to reassure
- New Delhi's polluted air doesn't deter distance runners
- German preliminary coalition talks break down after Free Democrats bow out, raising prospect of new election