I’m proud to be a journalist. There, I said it. I’m proud that I listened to the advice of my high school teachers and college professors when…

Every year about this time I always seem to say the same thing — I can’t believe another year has gone by. When is it when we start thinking t…

Ah, Chadron. This past week has been a whirlwind for me, returning to the Panhandle where I was born and raised and the town where I received …

In the United States Declaration of Independence it is said that people have unalienable rights, which means these rights cannot be taken away…

On Friday, October 18th, we held a meeting of the Government, Military, and Veterans Affairs Committee to discuss two interim study resolution…

Over the past two weeks, our readers have come to know that there have been changes at the Chadron Record. Change is never easy, and sometimes…

It is hard to miss the importance of corn in our great state where we proudly refer to ourselves as Cornhuskers! In fact, the Midwest is often…

In the private sector, bonuses are awarded to employees who do great work for their employers—not to those who commit serious violations or cr…

Change. It can be a scary word, but without it the world – and everything in it – can’t move forward.

Mental illness is a disease similar to any other. It’s not something you can will your way into healing or simply wait for it to pass. For man…

Identifying and treating mental illness is a pressing issue in our country. The National Alliance on Mental Illness estimates 1 in 5 U.S. adul…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alert

Breaking News