Skip to main content

Every ten years the United States Constitution requires a census be done. The year following the federal census, the Nebraska Constitution req…

A large, fifty turbine wind energy facility is planned for northern Gage County, Nebraska. It is not surprising the citizens in the area are u…

This past Sunday, many churches read Matthew’s version (14:13-21) of the feeding of the five thousand. In this miracle, which features in all …

I’m proud to be a journalist. There, I said it. I’m proud that I listened to the advice of my high school teachers and college professors when…

Every year about this time I always seem to say the same thing — I can’t believe another year has gone by. When is it when we start thinking t…

Ah, Chadron. This past week has been a whirlwind for me, returning to the Panhandle where I was born and raised and the town where I received …

In the United States Declaration of Independence it is said that people have unalienable rights, which means these rights cannot be taken away…

On Friday, October 18th, we held a meeting of the Government, Military, and Veterans Affairs Committee to discuss two interim study resolution…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alert

Breaking News