School is back in session, which means so is Congress. I spent the last six weeks in South Dakota for the summer in-state work period. I’ve sa…

Most of South Dakota’s students are back in the swing of the school year. Whether your child is beginning kindergarten or just moved into thei…

• Updated

A lot is asked from our law enforcement officers, especially at a time when crime is on the rise. Sadly, South Dakota’s violent crime rate nea…

• Updated

As we turn the page to a new year, January is a time in which many Americans take the opportunity to make positive changes in their lives. Bus…

• Updated

With the extremely cold weather we have recently experienced, I am reminded how important it is to plan for it. This doesn’t just mean stockin…

• Updated

The Republican-led Congress had a successful 2017. We confirmed a record number of the president’s nominees to fill circuit court judgeships, …

• Updated

Each year nearly 2 million people come to Custer State Park to see buffalo, drive the wildlife loop, hike Lover’s Leap, fish on Legion Lake, a…

• Updated

January started with the inauguration of President Trump, ushering in a new era focused on making America great again.

• Updated

Over the past three years, many have heard me talk about what we want our country to look like in 2026, the year we celebrate America’s 250th …

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alert

Breaking News