School is back in session, which means so is Congress. I spent the last six weeks in South Dakota for the summer in-state work period. I’ve sa…

Most of South Dakota’s students are back in the swing of the school year. Whether your child is beginning kindergarten or just moved into thei…

A lot is asked from our law enforcement officers, especially at a time when crime is on the rise. Sadly, South Dakota’s violent crime rate nea…

As we turn the page to a new year, January is a time in which many Americans take the opportunity to make positive changes in their lives. Bus…

With the extremely cold weather we have recently experienced, I am reminded how important it is to plan for it. This doesn’t just mean stockin…

The Republican-led Congress had a successful 2017. We confirmed a record number of the president’s nominees to fill circuit court judgeships, …

Each year nearly 2 million people come to Custer State Park to see buffalo, drive the wildlife loop, hike Lover’s Leap, fish on Legion Lake, a…

January started with the inauguration of President Trump, ushering in a new era focused on making America great again.

Over the past three years, many have heard me talk about what we want our country to look like in 2026, the year we celebrate America’s 250th …

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alert

Breaking News