Here are some of the biggest events this month in Deadwood. For more information, visit www.deadwood.com/.
Veterans Appreciation Weekend
Held at the Deadwood VFW at 11 a.m. Nov. 11. Traditional Veteran’s Day program with speakers.
Deadwood's Big Whiskey
On Nov. 17. Registration from 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Saloon #10. There is a Scotch Seminar and the whiskey tasting. Tickets for the Scotch Seminar and the Big Whiskey tasting are sold separately and are $50 each. Tickets are available at 800-344-8826 or deadwood.com/event/deadwoods-big-whiskey/
- Scotch Seminar, 1 p.m. Learn more about the classic Scotch whiskey, and sample unique brands. Held in Charlie Utter Theatre above the Saloon #10. Limited to 50 people.
- Big Whiskey tasting, 3 to 6 p.m. Sample the top Irish, Scotch, and Bourbons, enjoy a signature cocktail at each location and learn from top whiskey representatives. Located at various locations on Deadwood's Main Street. Limited to 400 people.
Deadwood Mountain Grand concerts
All concerts start at 8 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- Nov. 9: Hairball. Tickets are $27.50.
- Nov. 10: Comedian Louie Anderson. $35 to $55.
- Nov. 18: Jim Messina with New North. $15 to $35.
- Nov. 24: Williams & Ree. $10.
- Nov. 25: Cirque Musica presents "Wonderland." Starts at 7 p.m. $49 to $89.