Skip to main content
You have permission to edit this article.
Edit

15 pregnant sheep die in Parkston barn fire

PARKSTON | A weekend barn fire northeast of Parkston killed 15 pregnant sheep.

Fire Chief Todd Lucas tells The Daily Republic (http://bit.ly/1f8FFyg ) that an electric heat lamp or a water tank heater likely caused the fire at the William Boddicker residence on Sunday night.

Lucas says flames had engulfed the barn by the time firefighters arrived, but they were able to quickly knock down the fire and save a nearby house.

You must be logged in to react.
Click any reaction to login.
0
0
0
0
0

Get local news delivered to your inbox!

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.

Related to this story

Most Popular

Now the governor wants to spend $35 million in COVID funds on tourism marketing. How about we use that money to help the people who already li…

Releasing oil will do no good when the local oil barons have a monopoly. I was just on a road trip and found many places where gas was under $…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alert

Breaking News