The Rapid City Rush announced Tuesday the full schedule for the 2018-19 ECHL season.
Highlights of the full schedule include the following:
• The Rush will play a total of 72 games in their regular season, with 48 coming against Mountain Division opponents.
• The Idaho Steelheads will play the most games this season against the Rush (17 total: 8 at home, 9 on the road).
• For the first time ever, the Rush will play host to the South Division’s Florida Everblades and Atlanta Gladiators three times each in the 2019 portion of the schedule.
• For the first time since the 2015-16 ECHL season, the Rush will play host to the Kansas City Mavericks and Fort Wayne Komets.
• For a second straight year, the Rush will travel to Kalamazoo to play the Wings, and for the first time since the 2016-17 season will travel to Toledo for a pair of showdowns against the Walleye and to Cincinnati to play the Cyclones.
• The longest road trip is 8 games long, and spans from December 4th at Allen to December 15th at Utah. In that trip is a span of 5 games in 6 nights, including a “3-in-3” against Allen and Wichita. On the flip side, the longest home stand the Rush have spans six games from November 21st vs Idaho to December 1st vs Utah.
• There are four “3-in-3”’s series when three games are played in three nights. One is played at home, while the remaining three occur away from Rapid City.
• There are two instances in which the Rush play an opponent six times in a row: one is against Idaho from Nov. 14 to Nov. 24, and the other is against Utah from March 6 to March 18. Following the six-game series against Utah in March, the Rush will play Idaho five consecutive times from March 22 to March 30. All such series are split with home and road games alike.
For a list of the full schedule, see this story online at www.rapidcityjournal.com
Full season ticket memberships (36 games) are on sale now. to secure yours today. More information, call the Rush office at 716-7825